Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ponies in the hizzouse

Ok, so a little lead-in.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a current revival of My Little Pony, one of my favorite toys and cartoons of my childhood. The current rendition, though, is vastly superior to the one I remember. Yeah, I said it. The remake is better than the original, by a lot.

Now, I'm a grown-ass woman with no kids, so my excuses for sitting down and watching seven episodes of this cartoon in one sitting can only be chalked up to 'internet research of a fascinating phenomenon.' Also, it's funny as hell and genuinely enjoyable.

I'll likely be doing a full Fuck the What Moment on the show, the many fascinating online vids that have resulted from the show, and the whole Brony subculture. But today, I am posting this because of this video:



CAUTION: NSFW Language. Like, all of it. Very few words are safe.

This has been my Deeply Immature but Funny As Hell Moment of the Day (as spotted on Topless Robot)

No comments:

Post a Comment